Saturday, December 21, 2013

China Glaze Winter Berry + Etude House Dear My Party Nails PWH901

Are you guys ready for Christmas? I know my nails are!

China Glaze is one brand that consistently does holiday collections well. Locally, you can see these sets in-store around this time of the year. SM Aura had a few at discounted prices so I grabbed the most basic one - a red and green crème.

Sadly my bear doesn't look as cute as this

And today you will be seeing the red one in action!

 photo IMG_1337_zpscac23cfa.jpg

Winter Berry is a blue based red jelly. The more I wear it, the more I love it. I usually gravitate more towards the darker vampy reds but a brighter red is more appropriate for the season. It's not too in your face bright. Two to three coats for full opacity.

 photo IMG_1356_zps1316665f.jpg

Of course I couldn't stop there! I added Etude House PWH901 (dupe for Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday) just near the cuticles for a more festive look. This is a great way to wear glitter since it's not too overpowering.

 photo IMG_1360_zps0fefe56f.jpg

 photo IMG_1363_zps3511e2aa.jpg

 photo IMG_1347_zps7f92d21a.jpg

I really like how this manicure turned out, so simple yet so fun!

Until next time, stay polished! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting, I look forward to reading your comments!
Stay polished! :)