Sunday, January 5, 2014

China Glaze Bat My Eyes

Happy new year everyone! I know I've been lagging behind on my posts, I'm sorry! Today I'll show you the nail polish I wore on NYE up until yesterday.

 photo IMG_1484_zpsa9303d14.jpg

Bat My Eyes came out in the 2013 Halloween collection of China Glaze. It's a gorgeous black jelly with a ton of medium sized gold glitter and very few orange bar glitter. I first saw this color on MissJenFABULOUS (btw did you know she's a nail art thief so sad) and immediately wanted it since I didn't really have a black that I loved in my collection. I was so surprised to see it in-store on December so I snatched it up!

 photo IMG_1489_zps8783819a.jpg

 photo IMG_1490_zps29b6ab98.jpg

Black and gold are two of my favorite colors so this polish was a total hit for me. Despite the heavy glitter, the liquid flowed easily. Two coats for full opacity plus two coats of top coat to really bring out the sparkle. If you're looking for a more intense black, one coat of this over a black crème would look nice as well.

 photo IMG_1481_zps71322616.jpg

This is also a good alternative (I'm not saying dupes!) to Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra In New York which is chunkier and I imagine much harder to remove.

 photo IMG_1492_zps2714c2bf.jpg

 photo IMG_1488_zpsfe973ba2.jpg

So glam, perfect for a party don't you think?

Until next time, stay polished! :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how much it costs? Its so glam and chic! XD

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, I look forward to reading your comments!
Stay polished! :)